Saturday, June 16, 2012

Water

Last night I went to the first private play party I've gone to in quite some time. It's still a bit of a challenge to my comfort zones to go to these sorts of things. I like people (individuals, anyway), and would like to meet more people and have play partners and all that positive stuff, but am still working on the issues that got dragged up a few years ago. So it's a pretty big effort for me to approach people and talk to them and all that fun.

But this party was at a private residence, not a dungeon. Which is in some ways less intimidating, in other ways more. The exceptionally less intimidating part was that the house the party was at had a pool.

One thing you should know - I LOVE WATER. Put me in water I can stay in, and I'll be in there for hours. Fiance and I went to a hotel that had hot tubs in the rooms, and I set up my computer on the counter, and hung out in the hot tub for seven hours straight.

I love the feel of water against my skin - when I was younger, we had a pool. I would get up early in the morning so I could go skinny-dipping without my parents knowing.

Last night, the hosts said that the pool was OK for guests to use, and naked swimming was encouraged. I wasn't the first one to get naked, but I was early in the run.

I think I stayed in the pool for at least two/three hours. Just enjoying the warm water (it was a cool night, which always makes the water warmer) and swimming around. So no "playing" for me in the typical sense, but at least I got to indulge that sensual aspect, which hasn't happened in a long time.

It was a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment